Our Aims and Ethos
Learning is at the heart of our School.
We aim to equip learners with the confidence, skills and knowledge needed to lead independent, successful and happy lives in an ever-changing world.
We are committed to:
- providing a safe, stimulating and caring environment where each individual is empowered to gain a strong sense of self-worth and purpose through recognition of their own talents and abilities as well as their contribution to the community
- placing the needs of the individual at the heart of our commitment to achieve the highest standards of learning and teaching, through extending individual aspirations and developing self-confidence, a love of scholarship and independence of thought
- providing a creative, stimulating and challenging curriculum that inspires and equips all to become independent life-long learners in a local, national and global community
- developing, throughout the community, supportive and constructive relationships based on mutual respect and understanding, upholding the values and Christian ideals of our Founders
- working in partnership with all members of the community to promote clear and consistent expectations of behaviour needed to foster learning for all, self-discipline and a sense of personal responsibility.
The School follows the guidelines issued by the Department for Education for the safeguarding of
children in education.