At Old Palace, we believe that a positive relationship between the School and our parents is essential in the provision of excellent education. We work hard to keep parents both updated and involved in their daughters’ education through:
- Regular reporting on their daughter’s progress and development
- Parent Information evenings at the start of each term
- Parent workshops covering a wide range of topics to help parents support their daughters
- Regular communication on what is happening in the school via our weekly bulletin ‘Around the Palace’.
- Opportunities to be involved in the life of the school through music, dance and drama, events, the PTA and other activities