If you are a current parent / staff member of the School, please click the button below to pay through WisePay for lunches, trips, printing credits, swipe cards etc.
Registration Fees and Deposits
If you wish to pay a Registration Fee or Deposit to accept a place offered to your child, please click the button below to pay through WisePay.
Useful Information for creating a new account:
Although parents of current students can pay for lunches and school trips using Wisepay, we also have a separate Wisepay system used to book events that are available to people outside the school such as the OPA Summer Reunion. If you wish to book one of these, you will need to create a Wisepay account. If you are a current parent, we advise using a different email account so as not to confuse it with your parental account. Items and events on the external Wisepay will not be available on the parental Wisepay system.
If you wish to create a new account for external wisepay,
• click the “Create a WisePay account” button on the school website
• choose the second option for Registration Fees.
• Click the “create an account” link and complete the form
• Then login and purchase the item as normal
• Keep the username and password safe for the next time you want to book something.
If you have any queries regarding your WisePay login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.